- Our guests were:
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, from Hikyoga creator, Nicole Kazimer and brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "take your coffee meetings outdoors. 'Walk and talk' as opposed to sitting and consuming." read about the discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart's Spices, was, “Is there a rule of thumb to use to determine when you should call a doctor for answers with a health issue?" Dr. Brenda Baratta answers this for us, beginning at the 21:45 mark of the podcast.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In our update on the "Transformation of Dan Moriarty" segment, created for people who have fallen out of the exercise habit, with pointers to get back on track, brought to you each week by Monroe County CrossFit, we talked about:
- how to stay on schedule with your workouts when your life's schedule is disrupted.
- the importance of choosing a suitable workout partner.
- why it's vital to keep your workouts efficient in order to sustain your workout habit.
- Pick up this week's discussion about Dan's 'transformation' at the 35:30 mark of the show.
To hear the episode in it's entirety, click the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle