This week on Healthy Edge Radio (brought to you by World Gym Rochester and World Gym Greece, just $10 month):
- Our guests were:
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "be sure to cool down after your run to reduce soreness and injury." hear the converstaion beginning at the 17:48 mark of the podcast and read more about our discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart's Spices, was, “I started running for exercise this year and now I want to sign up for a race, but am not sure I’m ready, how can I know if I’m ready to do this for real??" Quinisha and Colin each share their thoughts, beginning at the 29:54 mark of the podcast. Also, here is a helpful checklist for your very first race day from Active.com
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In our new segment on CrossFit, brought to you each week by Monroe County CrossFit, we talked about the other benefits of CrossFit, aside from it just being a great workout, and introduced the newest Challenge at MCCF, be part of a test group and get 8 weeks of CrossFit for just $25!
- the woman and man who lose the most bodyfat will receive a free 6 month membership to MCCF! (email me at email@example.com if you would like to be a test subject)
- Pick up our discussion about CrossFit at the 42:00 mark of the show.
- If you just want to join without being a test subject, you can join Monroe County CrossFit for just $45 for the first month or join CrossFit ESC in Fairport and get the first two months for the price of one, mention Healthy Edge Radio for the discounted offer
Listen to the episode that aired Sunday, July 24 on Fox Sports Rochester 1280AM by clicking on the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle