This week on Healthy Edge Radio:
- Our guests were:
- Dave Pfaff and Mark Andrews - Owners and personal trainers at AMP Fitness, 1794 Penfield Road, Penfield
- Jim Ludwig - Director and Lead Visionary at Pinnacle Athletic Club, 748 Phillips Road, Victor
- Russell Manalastas, PT, DPT, COMT, CSCS - Physical Therapist at Lattimore Phyical Therapy of Spencerport
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "be sure to include stretching in your daily fitness routine." read about the discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag' is brought to you by Stuart's Spices, the listener question this week was, “ what can I do to get my kids more active?” Read our answer HERE.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: email@example.com
- Our roundtable subject for this episode was, "Childhood obesity is at an historic high and we are looking at the first generation in our country’s history that will have a shorter life expectancy than their parents. What is our professions responsibility to help find a solution to this epidemic?"
To hear the episode in it's entirety, click the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle