This week on Healthy Edge Radio:
- Our guests were:
- Michelle Fischette - local fitness enthusiast and Independent Distributor or Young Living Essential Oils
- Kate Vantucci - Yoga Director and co-owner of Cycle Swami
- Austyn Affronti - owner of Affronti Fitness and Affronti Boxing
- Patrick Cutter - local runner who just competed in his 3rd Boston Marathon
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "do 150 minutes of cardiovascular exercise and strength train each major muscle group twice weekly" read about the discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag' is brought to you by Stuart Spices, the listener question this week was, “Exactly how MUCH exercise do I have to do to lose weight?” Read our answer HERE.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our roundtable subject for this episode was, "talk about how fitness literally has the power to change people's lives."
To hear the episode in it's entirety, click the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle