This week on Healthy Edge Radio (brought to you by World Gym Rochester):
- Our guests were:
- Calvin Eaton - Founder & Director of the Gluten Free Chef Blog
- Judy Arazoza - certified personal trainer and nutrition coach and owner of Kick it Up Personal Training
- Steve Lochner - "Fat Guy Goes Skinny" was featured in the New York Times for his 150 pound weight loss and Healthy Edge Magazine columnist for #fatguygoesskinny
- Our Healthy Tip of the Week, brought to you by Rochester Fitness & Cycling was: "IF you employ a "cheat" meal, get rid of all leftovers immediately afterward" read about the discussion HERE.
- This week's question from 'John H’s Gym Bag', brought to you by Stuart Spices, was, “I struggle staying on track with my diet, can you give me some pointers on how to do food/meal prep?" Read our answer HERE.
- to have your health/fitness question answered on future shows, email them to: email@example.com
- Our roundtable subject for our guests this episode was, "Especially with Summer coming, what are some good strategies that you employ to stay on track with diet, exercise and being healthy?”
To hear the episode in it's entirety, click the audio player below:
Food with Focus AND Flavor for Every Lifestyle